YOU WON’T FIND SOFTER
NEW ARRIVALS – Limited Stock
22 TGM Collection
100% New Zealand Merino from The Grampians, Culverden, North Canterbury
TGM NEW ARRIVALS
SHOP OUR COLLECTION NOW
$27 – $33
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $5 with
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $10 with
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $8 with
Product on sale$12 – $14
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $2 with
TGM Natural Knitting Yarn 22
Natural Knitting Yarn is SOLD OUT. We’re shearing again in July and are booked late August at Wild Earth Yarns, Christchurch.
Pink and Navy are available online and at our stockists.
What will 2022/2023 knitting yarn look like?
take a guess..
We are the land owner, the farmer and the owner of the Flock. We now own The Grumpy Merino and value following every step of production.
We aim to produce a range from the highest quality Merino which is completely traceable to our farm, our sheep, our wool. This means, we can select the finest line of fleece to be produced into either a blanket, throw or knitting yarn.
– The Grumpy Merino
Traceable, Exclusive, Natural, Desirable
We’re hopeful that events will begin again, therefore we have started booking some days off farm. This is what we have scheduled. We will attend Ohoka Market, North Canterbury casually. This is will be advertised on our social media @thegrumpymerino.
We also are attending the Nelson September 2022 and Marlborough Garden Show July 2023.
Thank you, Sarah x
- REAL WOMEN, RAW STORIESTHE MCFADDEN CENTRE, 64 McFaddens Road, St Albans, Canterbury. 25th August 2022 – 7pm
- Christchurch Women’s Lifestyle ExpoChristchurch Arena, Addington, Christchurch 29th & 30th October 2022
- GERALDINE SPRING FETEStover Farm, Geraldine, South Canterbury 3rd November 2022
- Grampians Angus Bull SaleThe Grampians, 420 Cascade Road, Culverden, North Canterbury 17 June 2022
- HANMER SPRINGS FETEHanmer Springs, North Canterbury 28th October 2022